Parental concerns about student privacy have been rising in recent years amid the growing use by schools, school districts and states use technology to collect mountains of detailed information on students. Last year, a controversial $100 million student data collection project funded by the Gates Foundation and operated by a specially created nonprofit organization called inBloom was forced to shut down because of these concerns, an episode that served as a warning to parents about just how much information about their children is being shared without their knowledge.
Be sure to click on the title of each post to reveal the full article and share buttons.
- The Cracks in the Edifice of Transgender Totalitarianism August 14, 2019
- Don’t Get Caught in the Latest Bait and Switch August 2, 2019
- Soros and His Open Society July 29, 2019
- Concerns About International Baccalaureate Program April 17, 2019
- My Letter to Bill Gates on Algebra May 22, 2018