Parental concerns about student privacy have been rising in recent years amid the growing use by schools, school districts and states use technology to collect mountains of detailed information on students. Last year, a controversial $100 million student data collection project funded by the Gates Foundation and operated by a specially created nonprofit organization called inBloom was forced to shut down because of these concerns, an episode that served as a warning to parents about just how much information about their children is being shared without their knowledge.
Be sure to click on the title of each post to reveal the full article and share buttons.
- Concerns About International Baccalaureate Program April 17, 2019
- Alabama Developing New Standardized Student Achievement Test June 21, 2017
- Math Problems: Knowing, Doing, and Explaining Your Answer November 18, 2015
- Common Core Math Standards Encourage Dubious Inquiry-Based Approaches November 18, 2015
- Astonishing Amount of Data Being Collected About Your Children November 18, 2015